- Location: BG Marine & Small Engines Inc.
- Year: 2017
- Manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Model: YTH22K42 (960 48 00-56)
- New/Used: New
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
|Fuel Capacity||9.46 l|
|Deck Size||106.68 cm|
Husqvarna tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to manoeuvre and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. Some models feature hydrostatic transmissions for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Air Induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a clean, consistent cut every time. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization Product may differ from image.
- KOHLER® V-Twin engine: Fully pressure-lubricated, two-cylinder KOHLER® engine with oil pump and oil filter. Powerful and quiet.
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission: Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
- Cruise control: Allows the tractor to maintain consistent speed, even in rough terrain.
- Electric engagement of cutting blade/s: Easy engagement of cutting blade/s; simply pull the switch on the control panel.
- Cutting width: 106.68 cm
- Nose roller: No
- Greasable mandrels: No
- Belt tension release: No
- Anti-scalp wheels: 2
- Drive method: Pedal-operated
- Speed reverse max: 4.7 km/h
- Speed reverse min: 0 km/h
- Engine manufacturer: Kohler
- Engine name: KT 7000
- Cylinders: 2
- Battery: 12 V
- Battery: 28 Ah
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 9.46 l
- Oil filter: Yes
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Front-End Protection: Optional
- Hour meter: Yes
- Seat back height: High
- Steering wheel type: Deluxe Overmolded
- Collector: Available as accessory
- BioClip® kit/plate: Available as accessory
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq