- Location: BG Marine & Small Engines Inc.
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2018
- Manufacturer: Snapper
- Model: 360Z Series 360Z - 25/52
- New/Used: New
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
|Engine Manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
|Horse Power||25 hp|
|Engine Type||Professional Series™ V-Twin, OHV|
|Wheel Size||20 x 10 in.|
|Fuel Capacity||3 gal.|
|Deck Size||52 in.|
Haul dirt, carry tools and flowers, and of course, cut the grass with the 360Z Zero Turn Mower. It includes commercially-inspired features such as a fully welded steel frame, thick-walled front axle, easy access maintenance points and durable steel mower deck to make sure you get a great cut, time after time. Plus, the integrated rear cargo bed† provides on-the-go versatility and convenience out in your yard.
- Cargo Bed: The integrated rear cargo bed with a 50-lb. capacity† makes this zero turn more versatile than ever before. Plus, the rails allow for the use of aftermarket ATV accessories and two pre-determined cutouts provide easy insertion of a wooden 2x4 for a convenient removable tailgate.
- Commercially-Inspired: A fully-welded steel frame, thick-walled front axle, durable mower deck, and ball bearings in the caster spindles ensure durability and a great cut.
- Engine Options: High performance engine options include Briggs & Stratton Intek™, Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ with ReadyStart®, and Kawasaki® Engines, making sure your zero turn mower has the power to perform year after year.
- Heavy-Duty Mower Decks: A durable stamped or fabricated steel mower deck for non-stop mowing season after season. All fabricated decks come with a limited lifetime warranty.*
- Foot-Operated Height-of-Cut: The commercial-style foot-operated mower deck lift easily lifts and adjusts the mower deck between 13 height-of-cut positions from 1.5 to 4.5 inches.
- Model: 2691323
- Marketing Model: 360Z - 25/52
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model: Professional Series™ V-Twin, OHV
- HP (gross) *: 25
- Engine Displacement (cc): 724
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Choke/Throttle: ReadyStart® - No Prime, No Choke
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 3
- Battery (cca): 230
- Transmission Type: Hydro-Gear® ZT-2800®
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-8
- Brake: Integrated
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-4
- Frame: 12-Gauge Steel
- Front Axle: Steel, Fixed
- Front Tires (in): 11 x 4
- Rear Tires (in): 20 x 10
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 2 Front
- Seat: 15" Mid-back, Adjustable
- Steering: Twin-lever
- Mower Deck Type: Fabricated Steel
- Cutting Width (in): 52
- Number of Blades: 3
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5 - 4.5
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 13
- Blade Engagement: Electric
- Deck Construction: 10-Gauge, Frame Hung
- Deck Suspension: Frame Hung
- Spindle: Aluminum
- Mower Deck Lift: Mechanical, Foot Operated
- Cargo Bed **: Standard
- ROPS (Roll Over Protective Structure): N/A
- Rear Bumper: Standard
- Hour Meter: Optional Accessory
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Fuel Level Indicator: Standard
- Armrest: Optional Accessory
- Assembled Length (in): 72
- Assembled Width (in): 65
- Assembled Height (in): 43
- Residential Warranty (Product) †: 3-Years Limited
- Commercial Warranty (Product) †: 90-Days Limited
- Fabricated Mower Deck Warranty †: Lifetime
*Only Kawasaki Critical Power engines listed in this brochure have been tested in accordance with SAE J1995, verified by TÜV Rheinland Group, horsepower-rated in accordance with SAE J2723, and certified by SAE International. Torque ratings of these engines were not certified by SAE. Actual power and torque output will vary depending on numerous factors, including, but not limited to, the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.
**50 lb. capacity, do not overload; do not carry passengers. Available on most models. See operator's manual for details.
^ Suggested prices will vary by market. Prices are shown in U.S. and Canadian dollars. Set-up, delivery, documentation and destination fees not included. See dealer for details. Features vary by model. We reserve the right to change specifications, features and pricing without notice.
†See operator's manual or dealer for complete warranty details