- Location: BG Marine & Small Engines Inc.
- Year: 2018
- Manufacturer: Snapper
- Model: SPX Series SPX 23/46
- New/Used: New
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
|Engine Manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
|Horse Power||23 hp|
|Engine Type||Intek™ V-Twin OHV|
|Wheel Size||20x8-8 in.|
|Fuel Capacity||3.5 gal.|
|Deck Size||46 in.|
The redesigned Snapper SPX™ Series Riding Mower adds high-value features at a budget-friendly price. Easily maneuver around landscaping with a tight 14-inch turning radius and quick adjust grass cutting height that lets you adapt to your lawn's needs. Powered by a Briggs & Stratton Intek™ V-Twin or Professional Series™ Engine, this lawn tractor features OHV (Overhead Valve) technology with a simple-to-maintain design for a more durable engine. Ideal for medium to large yards, the hydrostatic transmission lets you choose the pace. Plus, with illuminating LED headlights, you're able to brighten your path when mowing at dawn or dusk.
- Step Up to High Value: All-steel construction including the hood, cast-iron front axle and a hydrostatic transmission are hallmarks of SPX™ Tractors. The optional steel front bumper provides extra durability.
- A Generation of Power: Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ V-Twin OHV Engines have full-pressure lubrication and spin-on oil filters for years of trouble-free performance.
- Quick-Adjust Grass Cutting Height: Easy-to-use height-of-cut controls adjust your mower deck to changing grass conditions.
- Turning Perfection: With a 14" turning radius, you will spend less time mowing the lawn and more time enjoying your yard.
- Step On It: Our responsive foot pedals give you control over forward and reverse lawn mower speed. Dash-mounted cruise control lets you set your mowing speed.
- Pick Your Mower Deck: Durable stamped steel decks and heavy-duty fabricated mower decks provide non-stop mowing season-after-season. All fabricated mower decks come with a limited lifetime warranty.**
- Model: 2691451
- Marketing Model: SPX 23/46
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model: Intek™ V-Twin OHV
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- HP (gross) *: 23
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 3.5
- Transmission Type: Tuff-Torq® K46
- Battery (cca): 230
- Starting Type: Key Start
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-5.5
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-3.3
- Transmission Differential: Hydro
- Frame: 12-Gauge
- Front Axle: Cast-Iron
- Front Tires (in): 15x6-6
- Rear Tires (in): 20x8-8
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: Yes
- Seat: 15" Mid-back, Adjustable
- Deck Type: Stamped Steel
- Turning Radius: 14
- Cutting Width (in): 46
- Mower Configuration: Side Discharge
- Number of Blades: 3
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5-4
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 7
- Blade Engagement: Electric
- Deck Construction: 14-Gauge
- Deck Suspension: Frame Hung
- Spindle: Aluminum
- Mower Deck Lift: Mechanical
- Headlights: 2-Bulb LED
- Cruise Control: Yes/Dash
- Maintenance Monitor: No
- Hour Meter: No
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Assembled Length (in): 71
- Assembled Width (in): 59
- Assembled Height (in): 45
- Fuel Level Indicator: Yes
- Residential Warranty (Product) †: 3-Years Limited
- Commercial Warranty (Product) †: 90-Days Limited
^ Suggested prices will vary by market. Prices are shown in U.S. and Canadian dollars. Set-up, delivery, documentation and destination fees not included. See dealer for details. Features vary by model. We reserve the right to change specifications, features and pricing without notice.
†See operator's manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Length of engine warranty coverage varies by manufacturer.