Sale Price: $8,599.00
- Location: BG Marine & Small Engines Inc.
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2018
- Manufacturer: Toro
- Model: 52" TITAN® HD 2000 Series MyRIDE® (74466)
- New/Used: New
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
|Horse Power||24.5 hp|
|Wheel Size||Front: 33 cm x 16.51 cm - 15.24 cm; Rear: 55.88 cm x 26.67 cm - 30.48 cm|
|Fuel Capacity||7 gal. (26.5 L)|
|Deck Size||52 in. (132 cm)|
The TITAN HD 2000 Series with MyRIDE® delivers durability, professional results and unmatched comfort, all at an outstanding value for acreage owners and budget-minded pros. Tackle your toughest jobs, on or off the mower, with the all-new tool-mounting capability, bringing unmatched utility and productivity right to your fingertips.
- Enhanced Comfort - The new MyRIDE suspended operator platform allows for 3.0" of travel, isolating bumps and vibrations from the operator. For a more personalized ride the operator can easily and quickly adjust rear shock ride settings to account for their personal ride preference, without the use of tools, resulting in a superior ride.
- TURBO FORCE Cutting Decks - Landscape professionals worldwide rely on Toro's TURBO FORCE® decks for outstanding quality of cut and durability. Nothing cuts as well as TURBO FORCE
- Commercial Grade Durability - From the durable 7/10-gauge high strength steel TURBO FORCE cutting deck, to the rugged 3" x 2" durable frame and commercial-grade engine with heavy duty Donaldson® air canister, the TITAN HD with MyRIDE is built to last.
- Innovative Tool Carrying - TITAN HD provides you the unique ability to easily attach your tools and accessories directly to the mower with the innovative tool-mounting brackets, saving you time and improving your efficiency.
- Innovative Tool Carrying: TITAN HD provides you the exclusive ability to safely and easily attach your tools and accessories directly to the mower with the innovative tool-mounting brackets.
- TURBO FORCE Cutting Decks: Landscape professionals worldwide rely on Toro's patented TURBO FORCE® decks for outstanding quality of cut and durability. Nothing cuts as fast or well as TURBO FORCE.
- Commercial-Grade Hydraulics: The integrated pump and wheel motor uses proven commercial hydraulic components while eliminating hoses and other potential leak points. You'll get a smoother, faster response while enjoying an even more reliable machine.
- Height Of Cut Adjustment: Change the deck height quickly and easily with this intuitively designed panel.
- Engine: Toro V-Twin 708cc 24.5 hp at 3600 rpm per SAE J1940 Gross
- Fuel Capacity: 7 Gallon (26.5 liters)
- Cutting Width: 52" (132 cm)
- Deck Design: 5" (12.7 cm) deck depth, 7/10-gauge high-strength steel
- Discharge Chute: Rubber
- Engine Horsepower: 24.5 hp
- Engine Displacement: 708cc
- Foot Operated Height of Cut: Standard
- Ground Speed: Up to 9 mph (14.5 km/h)
- Height of Cut: 1.5" - 5" (3.8 - 12.7 cm) in 0.25" (6 mm) increments
- Ignition: Electric
- ROPS: No-tools Folding
- ComfortPlatform: MyRIDE® Suspension System
- PlatformTravel: 3.0" (7.62 cm)
- Shocks: 1 center / 2 rear
- Seat: Deluxe seat with padded armrests
- Adjustability: 5 point adjustment on rear shocks
- Spindle Bearings: 8" (20.32 cm) Alum Sealed Ball Bearings, 1" (2.54 cm) Shaft
- Tires: Front 33 cm x 16.51 cm - 15.24 cm Cage Bearing / Rear 55.88 cm x 26.67 cm - 30.48 cm diameter rim
- ToolMountingCapability: Side Console / Rear Guard Ready
- Transmission: ZT3100
- Warranty: 4yr/750 hr