Inventory Unit Detail
2008 Snapper 7016RT Rear Tine Tiller
EXTRA SET OF BOLO TINES
Two Snapper easy-to-use models to choose from. Both are easy to maneuver, featuring forward-rotating, self-cleaning tines and easy-adjust depth stakes for consistent soil preparation. The handle adjustment offers multiple positions for comfortable operation and both models feature a rugged drivetrain with cast-iron gear case and steel gears.
- 13" x 5" Ag tires
- 16" Tilling Width
- 850 or 875 Briggs & Stratton Series engines
- Adjustable depth stakes for consistent soil preparation
- Adjustable operator handle
- Brush bar and hiller/furrower standard on 7016RT model
- Easy forward/reverse operation
- Forward rotating self-cleaning tines
- Gear drive transmission in cast iron case
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton 875 Series
- Engine Rating: 8.75 Gross Torque
- Tilling width/depth (in): 16" / 7"
- Tine Type: Bolo
- Tine Diameter: 10"
- Depth Control Positions: 8
- Tires: 13 x 5 - 6
- Ground Speeds: 1 fwd / 1 rev.
- Fuel Tank: 3 qt.
- Length: 61"
- Width: 21"
- Height: 55"
- Weight: 170 lbs.
- Brush Bar: Standard
- Hiller/Furrower: Standard
- Engine Type
- Briggs & Stratton 875 Series with 8.75 Gross Torque
- 1 forward / 1 reverse
- Tilling Width
- 16 in.
- Tine Diameter
- 10 in.
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 3 qt.
- 170 lbs.