Inventory Unit Detail
2013 Husqvarna R 220T
Powerful and versatile Rider with twin-cylinder engine and optional Combi or side ejection cutting decks. Suitable for home- and landowners who require high efficiency, ease of use, superior manoeuvrability and a truly enjoyable ride. The articulated steering system and front-mounted cutting deck means intuitive operation, excellent mowing accessibility and great overview of your working area. Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission, easy-access controls and automatic blade engagement, makes mowing a pleasure. The cutting deck is easily tilted up into service position for easy cleaning after mowing. This Rider can do so much more than cutting your lawn. Thanks to attachments such as snow blade, broom, trailer and spreader, it can maintain your garden all year round.
Articulated steering: The unique articulated steering system allows the rear pair of wheels to swing in underneath the machine. The result is superior maneuverability with a minimum turning radius at full lock.
Front-mounted cutting deck: Front-mounted cutting deck for excellent accessibility into corners and under bushes, park benches etc.
Service position: Service position on the cutting deck facilitates cleaning and service.
Attachment frame: Easy to shift between cutting decks and front-mounted attachments, such as broom, flail mower, snow blade and snow thrower.
External fuel cap: Thanks to the external fuel cap, you don't have to open the engine hood when taking on more fuel. The extra wide fuel tank opening makes refueling even easier.
Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission: Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
Easy-access cutting height lever: The cutting height lever is easy to reach from the driver’s seat, making it possible to do cutting height changes while mowing.
Transparent fuel tank: Large, transparent fuel tank makes it easy to check the fuel level.
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: Endurance Series V-Twin
- Net power at preset rpm: 12.6 kW @ 3000 rpm
- Power: 20 hp
- Cylinder displacement: 656 cc
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine cooling: Air
- Generator: 16 A
- Battery: 12 V 24 Ah
- Air Filter type: Cartridge with pre filter
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 3.2 gal.
- Fuel tank location: Side (Single)
- Engine lubrication type: Full pressure
- Oil filter: Included
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq
- Transmission model: K46
- Speed forward, min-max: 0-5.59 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max: 0-5.59 mph
- Uncut circle (measured on trim side turn): 11.8 in.
- Cutting width, Min-Max: 41-48 in.
- Optional cutting decks: Combi 103, Combi 112, Side discharge 48
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate): 1 - 3 in.
- Cutting height steps: 10 pcs
- Blade engagement: Automatic
- Blades: 3
- Powder-coated cutting deck: Included
- Frame construction type: Box frame
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Seat back height: Medium
- Steering wheel type: Comfort
- Ball bearing front wheels: Included
- Tire dimensions, front: 165/60-8
- Tire dimensions, rear: 165/60-8
- Wheelbase: 34.9 in.
- Ground clearance: 4.1 in.
- Base machine, length: 74.8 in.
- Base machine, width: 35 in.
- Base machine, height: 42.13 in.
- Weight: 520 lbs
- Homeowner Warranty: 2 Year Limited
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 20 hp
- Engine Type
- Endurance Series V-Twin
- 656 cc
- Wheel Size
- Front: 165/60-8; Rear: 165/60-8
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.2 gal.
- Deck Size
- 41-48 in.
- Discharge Type
- Optional: Side, Mulch