Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Briggs & Stratton Professional Series Snow 1450
Clearing snow is a breeze with Professional Series™ Snow 1450 engines. Overhead Valve (OHV) technology increases fuel efficiency and creates a quieter, smoother and more environmentally friendly snow engine. Tap into uncompromised power and displacement for easier and faster removal of all types of snow.
- Bore x Stroke: 3.23 x 2.28 in.
- Cylinders: Single
- Displacement: 305cc
- Engine: (Technology) OHV
- Fuel Capacity: 0.8 gallons
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Lubrication: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Oil Capacity: 28 oz
- Starter: Manual Choke
- Torque: 14.50 ft-lbs Gross
- Large, ergonomic controls - Keep the gloves on and still start the engine easily.
- Overhead Valve (OHV) Engine Design -OHV engines run cooler and cleaner for better fuel economy and longer engine life.
- Super Lo-Tone™ Muffler - Comfortably quiet.
- The 750-2100 Snow Series™ engines - Reliable snow blowing experience you've come to expect
- Throttle Level Control - Power at your command.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.4 x 17.5 x 16.4 in.
- Weight: 62.8 lbs
- Configuration: (Engine) Horizontal Shaft
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone
- Standard: Fuel Shutoff Valve