Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Husqvarna ST 224P (961 93 01-22)
Husqvarna ST 224P has been developed for homeowners who need a high-performing snow thrower to clear snow from large driveways to pathways. It works regardless of surface type thanks to the adjustable skid shoes. Husqvarna ST 224P has been designed for use in all snow conditions; 6-18 inches. It has an efficient two-stage system with high throwing capacity. The unit has industry exclusive 4-position height adjustable handles for optimal comfort. Friction-disc transmission and power steering ensure extra smooth operation. Features heated handle grips, LED headlights and electric starter making the ST 224P one of the best snow blowers around for tackling the winter weather.
- LED headlight/s: LED headlight/s for easy operation when it's dark.
- Heated handle grips: For a more comfortable operation in cold climate.
- Loop handle: For optimum grip and control.
- Snow type: New and old snow
- Working width: 61 cm
- Surface type: Both hard and other surfaces
- Impeller Diameter: 12 in
- Gross Torque: 9.5 lb-ft
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Cylinder displacement: 208 cm³
- Horsepower: 6.3 hp
- Horsepower: 4.7 kW
- Transmission type: Friction Disc
- Transmission steps forward: 6
- Transmission steps reverse: 1
- Horse Power
- 6.3 hp
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 208 cm³
- 61 cm
- Drive Type
- Friction Disc