Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Husqvarna ST 230P (961 93 01-01)
Husqvarna ST 230P has been developed for homeowners who need a high-performing snow thrower to clear snow from large garage driveways and paths. It works regardless of surface type thanks to the adjustable skid shoes. It has been designed for occasional use in all snow conditions, 10-30 cm. It has an efficient two-stage system with high throwing capacity. The handle has adjustable height for comfortable use. Friction-disc transmission, steering assisst and extra large tires ensure smooth operation. Features heated handle grips, LED headlights and electric starter for work in all weather conditions.
- Two-stage system: Snow is fed into the housing by an auger screw and then discharged through the chute by an impeller fan.
- Handle height adjustment: Adjustable handle height for improved ergonomics.
- Friction disc transmission: For easy speed changes depending on snow conditions.
- Steering Assist: The option of disconnecting the differential lock and choosing which wheel/track should drive makes the machine easy to maneuver and operate.
- Snow type: New and old snow
- Snow depth, max: 30 cm
- Working width: 76 cm
- Surface type: Both hard and other surfaces
- Gross Torque: 14.5 lb-ft
- Motor/engine manufacturer: LCT
- Cylinder displacement: 291 cm³
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 7.2 kW
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 2.7 l
- Horsepower: 9.6 hp
- Horsepower: 7.2 kW
- Transmission type: Friction Disc
- Transmission steps forward: 6
- Transmission steps reverse: 1
- Base machine, length: 148.59 cm
- Base machine, width: 76.2 cm
- Base machine, height: 105.41 cm
- Weight: 107.87 kg
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 88.4 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 105 dB(A)
- Vibrations handles: 4.66 m/s²
- Horse Power
- 9.6 hp
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 291 cm³
- 76 cm
- Drive Type
- Friction Disc
- 107.87 kg
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.7 L