Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Husqvarna 120i (967 09 81-02)
Lightweight, easy to use battery chainsaw ideal for felling small trees and pruning or cutting small branches. Features an intuitive keypad for safe, convenient starting, while the inertia chain brake ensures trouble-free handling. Brushless motor with savE™ mode for reliable performance and longer running time, no direct emissions, while low noise levels allow you to work in residential areas without disturbing the neighbours.
- savE™: Choose between normal or savE™ mode, depending on conditions, for maximum power or maximum runtime. Either way, you'll always get a perfect result.
- Brushless motor: High torque to weight ratio for increased efficiency, increased reliability, reduced noise and longer product-life.
- Tool less chain tensioning: Quick and easy chain tensioning and assembling of the bar and the chain without using any tools.
- Flip-up tank cap: The flip-up tank cap is easy to open.
- Motor type: BLDC (brushless)
- Battery voltage: 36.5 V
- Battery type: Li-Ion
- Cells per battery: 20
- Bar length (inch): 14"
- Recommended bar length, min: 35 cm
- Recommended bar length, max: 35 cm
- Chain speed at max power: 11.5 m/s
- Sprocket type: Spur 6
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 2.95 kg
- Oil tank volume: 0.2 l
- Oil pump capacity Max: 6.5 ml/min
- Oil pump capacity Min: 3.5 ml/min
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 101 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 97 dB(A)
- 2.95 kg
- Bar Length Options
- 35 cm - 35 cm