Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Husqvarna ST 324P (961 93 00-91)
Call for Price
Husqvarna ST 324P has been developed for landowners who need a high-capacity, robust and durable snow thrower that comfortably clears large areas. It has been designed for frequent use in all snow conditions, 15-60 cm. The two-stage system, hydrostatic transmission and steering assist ensure easy operation. Throughout, it has heavy-duty components for maximum durability in all conditions, such as its robust auger housing, cast iron auger gear box and cast iron impeller. Features heated handle grips, LED headlight and electric starter for work in all weather conditions.
- Two-stage system: Snow is fed into the housing by an auger screw and then discharged through the chute by an impeller fan.
- Hydrostatic drive system: Infinitely variable hydrostatic drive system provides convenient driving with optimum control.
- Steering Assist: The option of disconnecting the differential lock and choosing which wheel/track should drive makes the machine easy to maneuver and operate.
- Heavy-duty auger housing: The robust and durable auger housing gives sturdy operation, efficient snow clearing and long product lifetime.
- Snow type: New and old snow
- Working width: 61 cm
- Surface type: Both hard and other surfaces
- Gross Torque: 12.5 lb-ft
- Motor/engine manufacturer: LCT
- Cylinder displacement: 254 cm³
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 5.6 kW
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 2.7 l
- Horsepower: 8.5 hp
- Horsepower: 6.3 kW
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission steps forward: Variable
- Transmission steps reverse: Variable
- Base machine, length: 134.62 cm
- Base machine, width: 60.96 cm
- Base machine, height: 100.33 cm
- Weight: 106.96 kg
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 88.4 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 105 dB(A)
- Vibrations handles: 4.57 m/s²
- Horse Power
- 8.5 hp
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 254 cm³
- 61 cm
- Drive Type
- 106.96 kg
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.7 L