Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Husqvarna ST330 (961 93 01-25)
Husqvarna ST330 has been developed for landowners who need an ergonomic, high-capacity, robust and durable snow thrower that comfortably clears large areas. It has been designed for frequent use in all snow conditions, 15-60 cm. The two-stage system, friction drive, power steering, high capacity belt system and extra large tyres ensure easy operation. Throughout, it has heavy-duty components for maximum durability in all conditions, such as its robust auger housing with tie strap auger support, cast iron auger gear box, and cast iron impeller. Features loop handle, heated handle grips, LED headlight, electric starter and industry exclusive hight adjustable handle for comfortable work in all weather conditions.
- Two-stage system: Snow is fed into the housing by an auger screw and then discharged through the chute by an impeller fan.
- High capacity belt system: High capacity belt system for extra capability in heavy snow
- Height adjustable handle: 4 steps height adjustable handle for ergonomic operation.
- Steering Assist: The option of disconnecting the differential lock and choosing which wheel/track should drive makes the machine easy to maneuver and operate.
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Cylinder displacement: 369 cm³
- Horsepower: 11 hp
- Transmission type: Friction Disc
- Transmission steps forward: 6
- Transmission steps reverse: 1
- Horse Power
- 11 hp
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 369 cm³
- Drive Type
- Friction Disc