Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Toro Power Clear® 518 ZE (38473)
The Power Clear® 518 throws snow up to 25 feet. It features an 18-inch clearing width, a Toro premium 4-cycle engine and a compact design for easy storage. Fold-down handle and chute make storage or transport simple. Storage dimensions: 29.5" x 18.7" X 27.5". All Toro single stage snowthrowers are backed by Toro's 2-Year Full Coverage Warranty and Two-Year Guaranteed to Start Warranty (Residential only).
- 99cc Toro® Premium 4-cycle OHV
- 18" Clearing Width and up to 25' Throwing Distance
- Ideal for concrete and asphalt surfaces
- Snow 2" to 9" deep
- #1 Brand of U.S. Single-Stage Snowblowers: Our best-selling snowblowers are strong enough to take on serious snow, yet easy for anyone to maneuver.
- Power Curve® Technology: This technology, with curved rotor and inverted funnel housing moves more snow in less time and virtually eliminates clogging. Wide rubber paddles propel the snowthrower forward while cleaning down to the pavement.
- Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV Engine: The smooth Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV engines provide years of dependable and powerful performance. These engines have been tuned specifically for the machines they power to provide optimal performance. With unmatched governor response, these engines deliver power faster when you need it most.
- Locking Zip Deflector Power Clear: Throw snow high, low or in-between. The deflector locks in to any angle in less than a second-with just a touch of your hand. (Select models only.)
- 2-Year Full Warranty: This product is covered by a two-year full warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- 2-Year Guaranteed-to-Start Warranty: If your snowthrower doesn't start in one or two pulls during the first two years, Toro will fix it for free.
- Auger System: Power Curve Rotor
- Capacity per Minute: Up to 1100 lbs (500 kg)
- Chute Control: Chute-Mounted Handle
- Clearing Width: 18" (45.7 cm)
- Drive System: Rotor Propelled
- Engine: 99cc Toro® Premium 4-cycle OHV
- Engine Displacement: 99cc
- Fuel Capacity: 1.4 Quarts / 1.3 L
- Ignition: Electric Start
- Scraper: Stationary
- Starter: Electric
- Starting Guarantee: 2-Year Guaranteed-to-Start® Warranty (Residential only)
- Throw Distance: Up to 25' / 8 m
- Warranty: 2 Year Full Warranty
- Weight with Electric Start: 58 lbs / 27 kg
- Engine Type
- Premium 4-cycle OHV
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 18 in. (45.7 cm)
- Max Discharge
- Up to 25 ft. (8 m)
- Drive Type
- Rotor Propelled
- 58 lb. (27 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.4 qt. (1.3 L)