Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Toro Power Max® HD 1232 OHXE (38842)
Promotion: Save $200.00 now until 3/31/2019
BG Marine & Small Engines Inc.
Power Max® HD 1232 OHXE (38842)
- Powered by a Toro Premium 375cc OHV 4-cycle engine, it's ideal for concrete, asphalt or gravel surfaces that can park 6+ cars and handle 6+" (15+ cm) of snow at a time
- 32" (81 cm) Clearing Width, 21.5" (55 cm) intake height, Up to 57' (17.4 m) Throw Distance
- All Steel Construction - the housing, frame, ACS, and chute are 100% steel construction, meaning this snow blower is built to last
- Anti-Clogging System (ACS) - Reduces clogging and maximizes impeller speed and snow velocity
- LED Headlight: See and be seen with a bright LED light.
- Hand Warmers: Keep warm in subzero temperatures for added comfort.
- Electric Start: For hot starts on the coldest days, each Toro two-stage snowthrower comes equipped with both electric start and a recoil mitten grip start for added peace of mind.
- Anti-Clogging System (ACS): The only system to allow the impeller to automatically reroute excess snow away from the chute and back into the auger to reduce clogging.
- All Steel Construction: Everything from the housing, frame, ACS, and chute are 100% steel construction, meaning this snow blower is built to last.
- Commercial-Grade Auger Gear Box: Special hardened gears are designed to withstand the highest of stresses. No shear pins are needed, so there are none to replace.
- Quick Stick® Chute Control: Reinforced with metal rod, innovative joystick control changes chute direction on the go.
- Power Steering: Turn on a dime! Wheels can be disengaged independently or simultaneously with trigger controls - making turning, reversing, and steering easy for anyone.
- Extra-Large 16" Tires: The wide surface area and the squared-off deep lugs of the extra-large 16" tires aggressively dig down to the sub-surface in deep snow for the best possible traction.
- Large 14" Serrated Auger: Extra-large auger is designed to chew through the tough, compact snow.
- Auger System: Anti-Clogging System (ACS), 14" / 36 cm Dia., Commercial- Grade; no shear pins needed
- Chute Control: Quick Stick® (200° Rotation), Steel, Double Deflector
- Clearing Width: 32" (81 cm) clearing width, 21.5" (55 cm) intake height
- Engine: Toro Premium 375cc OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement: 375cc
- Fuel Capacity: 4.8 Quarts (4.5 L)
- Lighting: LED Headlight Standard
- One-Hand Interlock: Standard
- Scraper: Adjustable
- Skid Shoes: Standard
- Speeds: 6 Fwd. / 2 Rev.
- Starter: Electric Start
- Throw Distance: Up to 57' (17.4 m)
- Tires: 16" (41 cm) Deep Lug, Directional
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty. 45 Days Commercial
- Weight: 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Drift Breaker (Part # 38213): Knocks down large drifts, allowing auger to collect and throw deep snow. Available as an option on all Toro two stage snowthrowers.
- Weight Kit (Part # 107-3815): Provides balance for snowthrower when additional weight of snow cab is added as an option.
- Snow Cab (Part # 127-5960): Heavy-duty vinyl with clear, freeze resistant windows protects you from the wind and snow. Weight kit (part number 107-3815) is needed when using Snow Cab.
- Non-Marking Poly Skids (Part # 38211): Protect your driveway and sidewalk surfaces by using these non-marking poly skids. Reversible for double the life.
- Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Skids (Part # 125-1104): Designed to be .5" thick for maximum life. The added weight on the front helps to chew through deep snow piles. Reversible for double the life. (includes 2 skids (part # 120-3098-03) and hardware)
- Two-Stage Cover (Part # 490-7466): Protect your investment with a snowthrower cover made of heavy-duty polyester that's waterproof, abrasion, and tear resistant. This cover is vented to promote air circulation and minimize heat and moisture build-up.
- 16" Tire Chains (Part # 38215): Provides additional traction and helps keep drive wheels from slipping in heavy snow and icy conditions. Great for sloped surfaces.
- Engine Type
- Premium OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 32 in. (81 cm)
- Electric Start
- Max Discharge
- Up to 57 ft. (17.4 m)
- Wheel Size
- 16 in. (41 cm)
- 300 lb. (136 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.8 qt. (4.5 L)