Inventory Unit Detail
Toro 42" TimeCutter® SS4200 (74711)
Featuring Smart Speed® Control System
This TimeCutter® SS4200 zero turn riding mower is powered by a 452cc Toro engine. It features a 42", 4" deep, high capacity steel mowing deck with washout port to clean under the deck, 18" Extra-tall seat, along with Smart Speed® control system -- giving you greater control of speed and maneuverability.
- Powerful 452cc Toro Engine
- 42 in (107 cm) Mowing Deck is perfect for mowing in tight areas with many trees and landscaping
- Smart Speed® control system lets you choose from 3 ground speeds for optimal performance - trim, tow or mow.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty - No Hour Limitations
- Toro 452cc Engine: The Toro 452cc engine provides dependable performance and reliable starting with full pressure lubrication and spin-on oil filter.
- Heavy Duty 10 Gauge Unibody Steel Frame: The lower the gauge, the thicker the metal. That is why we use heavy duty 10 gauge steel. The unibody steel frame provides the optimal balance in rigidity and flexibility for quick, highly maneuverable mowing conditions.
- 3-Gallon (11.4 Liter) Fuel Capacity: All TimeCutter riding mowers feature a large 3-gallon (11.4 Liter) fuel tank for more mowing with fewer fill-ups. Knowing when to fill up is simple thanks to the translucent tank, which also helps to prevent overfilling.
- 2015 Hitch Kit Standard: Hitch kit comes standard on all TimeCutter models. It's easy to increase the versatility of your zero turn mower by attaching a dump cart, de-thatcher, fertilizer spreader or other Brinly-Hardy attachments. (Attachments sold separately.)
- 2015 Automatic Parking Brake: Automatically engaged when the control arms are moved outward. Simplifies operation by eliminating a separate parking brake.
- 2015 Washout Ports: Deck washout ports create a pressure washer under your deck providing quick cleaning, maintaining optimum airflow for optimum cutting performance. 50" (127 cm) deck is pictured.
- 2015 Heavy-Duty Rear Engine Guard: This heavy-duty steel guard protects the engine from branches and debris as you maneuver around your lawn.
- Save on Average 45% of your MowingTime: The Toro TimeCutter cuts your mowing time almost in half*, which means less work for you and your mower. You'll not only have more time to enjoy, you'll extend the working life of your mower. *Time savings by yard size are from 2008 - 2012 survey results for Toro residential zero-turn mowers, as reported by owners.
- Dual Hydrostatic Drive System: Independent hydrostatic drive systems provide responsive maneuverability and zero turning capabilities. These independent drives are anchored to Toro's unibody frame and reinforced with a cross member for lasting durability and performance.
- 2015 Smart Speed® Control - Trim, Tow, Mow: Toro's Smart Speed® control system lets you choose from three ground speed ranges for optimal performance. Use low TRIM range to trim closer for maximum time savings, choose medium TOW range for towing attachments, or select high MOW range to mow large open areas and finish quickly.
- Non-Slip, Easy-to-Clean Floor Pan: The pierced floor pan is perfect for homeowners who like their mower to look as nice as their lawn. Simply hose down the floor pan after each use and keep your TimeCutter looking as good as new. The non-slip pierced extrusions also provide an additional measure of safety.
- 2015 18" Extra Tall Seat: When you're mowing for an extended period, there's no substitute for a good seat. The 18" extra tall seat offers permium support during longer mowing sessions.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty - No Hour Limitations: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years without an hour limitation. See owner's manual for complete warranty details.
- Engine: 452cc Toro Engine
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gal / 11.4 L
- Cutting Width: 42" / 107 cm - 13 ga. 2 blades
- Blade Tip Speed: 17,810 ft/min
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Engine Displacement: 452cc
- Ground Speed: Mow(F/R) 7 mph/3 mph, Tow(F/R) 5.5 mph/2.4 mph, Trim (F/R) 4 mph/1.7 mph
- Height: 37.3" / 94.7 cm
- Height of Cut: 1.5" / 3.8 cm - 4.5" / 11.4 cm
- Hour Meter: Optional
- Length: 71.8" / 182.4 cm
- Seat: 18" / 45.7 cm Extra-Tall
- Steering Controls: Dual Wrap Around Levers
- Tires: 11" x 4" (25.4 cm x 10.2 cm) Front, 18" x 7.5" (45.7 cm x 19.1 cm) Rear
- Tool Box: Standard
- Transmission: Dual Hydrostatic
- Washout Port: Standard
- Warranty: 3-Year Unlimited Hours
- Width: 45.3" / 115.1 cm Deflector Up - 53.8" / 136.7 cm Deflector Down - Storage Dimensions (W x L x H) 45.3" x 71.8" x 37.3" (115 cm x 182.4 cm x 94.7 cm)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Dual Hydrostatic
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11 in. x 4 in. (25.4 cm x 10.2 cm); Rear: 18 in. x 7.5 in. (45.7 cm x 19.1 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal. (11.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 42 in. (107 cm)