Inventory Unit Detail
Toro 50" MyRIDE® TimeCutter® MX5075 (74768 / 74778)
Featuring MyRide® Suspension System
The TimeCutter® MX5075 zero turn lawn mower features the smooth MyRIDE® Suspension system** with a suspended operator platform that cushions you from bumps and vibrations on rough terrain. It's powered by 24.5 hp Toro® Commercial V-Twin 708cc engine with Self-Cleaning Air Filter Housing. Featuring a 50" 10-gauge fabricated steel mowing deck with convenient washout port. With great features like our exclusive Smart Speed® control system, you can choose from 3 speeds giving you greater control when trimming, towing attachments and mowing.
- 24.5 hp Toro® Commercial V-Twin 708cc engine with Self-Cleaning Air Filter Housing
- Wide 50" fabricated, 10-gauge steel, cutting deck with bull-nose bumper to handle tough conditions
- Smart Speed® - Smart Speed® Control System has three ground speed ranges (Trim, Tow, and Mow) giving you greater control of speed and maneuverability for cutting grass and pulling attachmentsges without changing engine or blade speed.
- Dual Hydrostatic HG-ZT2200 transmissions and 20" diameter drive tires
- 2015 Toro V-Twin ZX Series Engine: The Toro ZX Series engine features a two-barrel carburetor, quick-drain oil hose, vacuum override choke and self-cleaning air filtration system. Maximum power, smartly designed maintenance.
- 3-Gallon (11.4 Liter) Fuel Capacity: All TimeCutter riding mowers feature a large 3-gallon (11.4 Liter) fuel tank for more mowing with fewer fill-ups. Knowing when to fill up is simple thanks to the translucent tank, which also helps to prevent overfilling.
- Heavy-Duty 10-Gauge Frame: The heavy-duty 10-gauge frame provides increased strength, durability and reliable performance. The lower the gauge the thicker the steel.
- 2015 Fabricated Deck: Welded together from plates of 10-gauge steel and a bull-nose bumper leading the way, this deck can handle tough conditions. The lower the guage the thicker the steel.
- Washout Ports: Deck washout ports create a pressure washer under your deck providing quick cleaning, maintaining optimum airflow for optimum cutting performance.
- 2015 Hitch Kit Standard: Hitch kit comes standard on all TimeCutter models. It's easy to increase the versatility of your zero turn mower by attaching a dump cart, de-thatcher, fertilizer spreader or other Brinly-Hardy attachments. (Attachments sold separately.)
- Anti-Vibration Floor Mat: Reduces vibration and dampens deck noise during mowing.
- Heavy Duty Rear Engine Guard: This heavy duty steel guard protects the engine from branches and debris as you nimbly maneuver around your lawn.
- Automatic Parking Brake: Automatically engaged when the control arms are moved outward. Simplifies operation by eliminating a separate parking brake.
- 2015 20" (50.8 cm) Rear Tires: The large, 20" (50.8 cm) diameter 4-ply rear tires deliver better traction without tearing up the turf and a smoother ride in uneven terrain.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty - No Hour Limitations: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years without an hour limitation. See owner's manual for complete warranty details.
- Engine: 24.5 hp Toro® Commercial V-Twin 708cc engine with Self-Cleaning Air Filter Housing
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gallons /11.4 L
- Cutting Width: 50" / 127 cm - 10 ga. 3 blades
- Armrests: Standard
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,330 ft/min (5,587 m/min)
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Deck Design: 50" Fabricated - 10 ga. 3 blades
- Engine Horsepower: 24.5 hp
- Engine Displacement: 708cc
- Foot Operated Height of Cut: Optional
- Ground Speed: MOW: 7 mph/3 mph (11.3 km/h / 4.8 km/h) TRIM: 5.5 mph/2.4 mph (8.8 km/h / 3.8 km/h) TOW: 4 mph/1.7 mph (6.4 km/h / 2.7 km/h)
- Height: 43" / 109.22 cm
- Height of Cut: 1.5" / 3.8 cm - 4.5" / 11.4 cm
- Hour Meter: Optional
- Length: 72.9" / 185.17 cm
- ComfortPlatform: MyRIDE® Suspension System
- PlatformTravel: 3"
- Shocks: 1 Front / 2 Rear
- Seat: 18" / 45.7 cm Thickly Padded Premium
- Adjustability: 4 point adjustment on rear shocks
- Tires: 13" x 6.5" (33 cm x 16.51 cm) Front, 20" x 10" (50.8 cm x 25.4 cm) Rear
- Tool Box: Standard
- Transmission: Dual Hydrostatic HG-ZT2200
- Washout Port: Standard
- Warranty: 3-Year Unlimited Hours
- Width: 53.5" / 135.89 cm - Storage Dimensions (W x L x H) 53.5" x 72.9" x 43.0" (135.9 cm x 185 cm x 109 cm)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24.5 hp
- Engine Type
- Commercial V-Twin
- Dual Hydrostatic HG-ZT2200
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 in. x 6.5 in. (33 cm x 16.51 cm); Rear: 20 in. x 10 in. (50.8 cm x 25.4 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal. (11.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 50 in. (127 cm)