Inventory Unit Detail
Toro 50" TimeCutter® MX5000 (74773)
Featuring IronForged™ Cutting System
Need a residential zero-turn riding mower with the reliability, durability and cutting features of a commercial mower. The Toro TimeCutter MX5000 is powered by a Pro Performance 24 HP Kohler V-Twin engine. It dominates challenging cutting conditions with the tough, commercial IronForged™ cutting system, including a 50". heavy-duty 10-gauge steel fabricated mowing system and durable 6" cast blade spindles. Choose from 7 height of cut positions from 1-1/2" to 4-1/2". Storage dimensions: 53.5" x 72.9" x 39.1" (135.9 x 185 x 99.3 cm). Enjoy the ride in maximum comfort with the 18" thickly padded premium seat. A hitch comes standard for pulling lawn and garden attachments. Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years without an hour limitation. See complete warranty details at Toro.com/warranty.
- Pro Performance 24 HP Kohler V-Twin 725cc engine with Pro-Series air cleaner
- 50" heavy-duty fabricated deck featuring our tough IronForged™ cutting system that dominates challenging cutting conditions - 3-bladed mowing system and durable 6" commercial inspired spindles
- Get a smoother ride with our long-lasting durable, heavy-duty 10-gauge steel frame, commercial style front axle and heavy-duty front caster forks with wide front tires
- 18" Thickly Padded Premium seat offers maximum back support for enhanced comfort
- Pro Performance 24 HP Kohler V-Twin Engine: Pro Performance 24 HP Kohler V-Twin 725cc engine with Pro-Series air cleaner
- 18" Thickly Padded Premium Seat: Premium, thickly padded 18" extra-tall seat provides ample back support for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- IronForged™ Cutting System: The toughest mowing conditions aren't so tough when your fabricated deck is made of heavy-duty 10 gauge steel, commercial style 6" spindles and has blade tip speed over 18,000/fpm.
- 3-Gallon (11.4 Liter) Fuel Capacity: All TimeCutter riding mowers feature a large 3-gallon (11.4 Liter) fuel tank for more mowing with fewer fill-ups. Knowing when to fill up is simple thanks to the translucent tank, which also helps to prevent overfilling.
- Heavy Duty Rear Engine Guard: This heavy duty steel guard protects the engine from branches and debris as you nimbly maneuver around your lawn.
- Heavy-Duty 10-Gauge Frame: The heavy-duty 10-gauge frame provides increased strength, durability and reliable performance. The lower the gauge the thicker the steel.
- Washout Ports: Deck washout ports create a pressure washer under your deck providing quick cleaning, maintaining optimum airflow for optimum cutting performance.
- Hitch Kit Standard: Hitch kit comes standard on all TimeCutter models for pulling lawn and garden attachments. (Attachments sold separately.)
- Save on Average 45% of your MowingTime: Cut your mowing time almost in half*, less work for you, your mower and have more free time. Learn More *Time savings by yard size are from 2008 - 2012 survey results for Toro residential zero-turn mowers, as reported by owners.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty - No Hour Limitations: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years without an hour limitation. See complete warranty details at Toro.com/warranty.
- Automatic Parking Brake: Automatically engaged when the control arms are moved outward. Simplifies operation by eliminating a separate parking brake.
- Engine: 24 hp Kohler V-Twin 725cc with Pro-Series Air Cleaner
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gallons /11.4 L
- Cutting Width: 50" /127 cm fabricated - 10 ga. 3 blades
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 3 Standard
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,330 ft/min (5,587 m/min)
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Engine Horsepower: 24 hp
- Engine Displacement: 725 cc
- Ground Speed: MOW: 7 mph/3 mph (11.3 km/h / 4.8 km/h)
- Height: 39.1" / 99.3 cm
- Height of Cut: 1.5" - 4.5" (3.8 - 11.4 cm)
- Length: 72.9" / 185 cm
- Seat: 18" (46 cm) Thickly Padded Premium
- Tires: 11" x 6" (27.9 x 12.7 cm) Front, 18" x 7.5" (45.7 x 19.1 cm) Rear
- Transmission: Dual Hydrostatic HG-ZT2100
- Washout Port: Standard
- Warranty: 3-Year Unlimited Hours
- Width: 53.5" / 135.9 cm - Storage Dimensions (W x L x H) 53.5" x 72.9" x 39.1" (135.9 cm x 185 cm x 99.3 cm)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24 hp
- Engine Type
- V-Twin with Pro-Series Air Cleaner
- 725 cc
- Dual Hydrostatic HG-ZT2100
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11 in. x 6 in. (27.9 x 12.7 cm); Rear: 18 in. x 7.5 in. (45.7 x 19.1 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal. (11.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 50 in. (127 cm)