Inventory Unit Detail
Toro Power Shovel (38361)
The Toro Power Shovel can clear up to 300 lbs. of snow per minute which is perfect for clearing snow from decks, walks, and patios quickly. The Power Shovel is maintenance free, which means there is no gas and oil to mix, simply plug it in and go. The Power Shovel is also lightweight, only weighing 13 pounds, which makes it much easier to maneuver than a gas unit. Using the Toro Power Shovel makes snow removal easy.
- Power Curve Technology - curved rotor and inverted funnel housing efficiently remove snow while reducing clogging
- 12" (30.5 cm) Clearing Width
- Up to 20' (6.1 m) Throw Distance
- Telescoping Handle & Cord-Lock System - Easily adjusts to the height that's comfortable for you
- Telescoping Handle: Adjust the length of the handle to suit your height
- Adjustable Handle snow: Adjust the angle and height of the operator handle to fit you.
- Cord Lock System: Helps ensure your cord won't become unplugged during use.
- Lightweight: Lightweight and easy to use.
- Power Curve Technology: Curved rotor and inverted funnel housing efficiently remove snow while reducing clogging.
- 2-Year Full Warranty: This product is covered by a two-year full warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- Capacity per Minute: Up to 300 lbs / 136 kg
- Clearing Width: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Drive System: Poly V Belt
- Motor Amps: 7.5 Amp
- Motor Type: Series Wound
- Rotor Style: 2-blade curved
- Safety Key Lock: Yes
- Throw Distance: Up to 20' / 6 m
- UL Listed: Yes
- Warranty: 2-Year Full Coverage
- Weight: 13 lbs. (6 kg)
- Engine Type
- Series Wound
- 12 in. (30.5 cm)
- Max Discharge
- Up to 20 ft. (6 m)
- Drive Type
- Poly V Belt
- 13 lb. (6 kg)